Due to the current pandemic and these uncertain times, we have decided to postpone the Grade 5/6 Urban Camp that was scheduled for 23rd- 25th August.
We are currently in discussions with Urban Camp to lock in a new date in term 4. As soon as we have this date, we will let you know.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this tricky time. We hope you are all safe and well. Feel free to contact myself or Michael Castersen if you have any questions.